Thursday 3 April 2014

Producing a copy of a whole magazine cover-Planning


This is the finished attempt (left) and the original (right):


My copy of the real VIBE magazine cover could have been improved by: bring able to get a more accurate text to resemble the house style of the original magazine cover, been able to create a more precise masthead so it would look almost identical to the real one, and istead of using a medium long shot for my main image to instead actually use a medium close up and so to crop off most of the body. In my first attempt at trying to use this sftware I think I was able use the tools that were necessary to get my mock up front cover the way it is quite well. By learning these tools it will help me in using them when it comes to producing my own front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment